If you have ever liked any company page on Facebook, there should be a marketing manager who knows the company policy and strategies. Digital marketing experts tend to be creative, expressive, and eloquent.
Start to your career:
In more traditional jobs, you would have to wait for an internship and graduate degree, and then you make your portfolio. In digital marketing, you can start your career from the ground.
If you want to be a digital marketing expert, there are so many career opportunities for you:
- Marketing automation
- Search engine optimization
- Mobile marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Business/market strategies
- Social media
- Marketing automation
- Copywriting and editing
- Interactive technology
Why a digital marketing expert?
- Digital marketing is ingrained in every part of our life, and it will not leave us. There is big-budget going into digital marketing rather than in traditional marketing.
- 93% of online actions start with search engines, which assures that digital marketing is a key-point of the outcome of every online business, and 75% of Americans do shopping online in a month.
- According to Marketing Hiring Trends, the requirement for digital marketing professionals exceeds supply, 44% of companies are ready to hire more marketers, so it’s time to take advantage.
A digital marketing expert can work from home, or join a team, or make an agency. It is mostly computer-related work so they can work from home, but in large organizations, they have to do work in the office because they have to work in a team.
Digital marketing expert skills:
- Basics of market knowledge
- Know how to manage time
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in key-areas of digital marketing ( SEO, SMM, PPC, SEM, Content marketing, email marketing)
- How to plan, create, and implement the marketing strategy
- Knowledge of marketing tools ( Ahrefs, google analytics, data studio, Bing webmaster, chrome devotes)
- Knowledge of updates in marketing strategies and algorithms
- Brand awareness
- Advertise new products and services
- Educate the audience
- Increase sales and generate leads
- Report performance of all running campaigns
- Brainstorm creative growth strategies
- Utilize end-to-end user response on all media channels
- Collaborate with vendor partners and other agencies
- Sharing knowledge with team