Terms and ConditionS
Terms & Conditions
Our Leadership team brings together over 20 years of experience in developing enterprise class apps.
TERMS AND CONDITIONs
Pixelette Technologies suggests you to carefully read all the terms and conditions before making any kind of contract or availing any of the services from us.
Here is a list of important legal terms that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These terms and conditions are necessary for the protection of you and us.
Pixelette Technologies provides multiple services and is keen to explore its work span. So, its specific terms and conditions may not apply to those who have no connection, relation, or association to that specific service(s).
We strive to bring tailored and innovative ideas in web, app, and software development with complete customer satisfaction. We produce unique-featured Websites, Applications and Softwares intending to bring ease in usage to both our clients and their customers. It’s all about your prominent online presence for which we also offer customized SEO or Digital Marketing Services to manage and promote businesses, content, and ideas, and let you reach a new height of success.
There can be a variety of contracts between you and us as Pixelette Technologies offers a wide range of services. So we have categorized all the terms and conditions with that specified service.
- Before entering any contract, you must be of the age of 16 or at least at the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- We can make any changes or amendments in the terms and conditions as deemed necessary at any time, and you agree to abide by those terms immediately after posting.
- You cannot force, intimidate, coerce, or bribe us to do marketing of any illegal, unethical, or immoral business websites, products, or services that can cause to or go against any national law(s).
- It’s an agreement between you and us that you will not copy, reproduce, replicate, propagate, exploit, sell, or resell complete or portion of anything or any service taken from us without prior written and duly signed consent.
- You agree to Pixelette Technologies discretion as to the means, manners, and methods for performing the Pixelette’s services including those regarding the web, app, and software development, marketing, hosting, transmission, publication, and display of any content.
- You agree that Pixelette Technologies does not provide any legal advice or any recommendations concerning any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your end-users, or your compliance therewith.
- In any case, any provision of our terms and conditions become invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or enforceability will not affect any other provision of our terms and conditions.
- Every clause in the terms and conditions and all the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be applicable to and beneficial for contracting parties and their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns, and legal representatives.
- You agree to fully comply with all applicable laws including those specific laws applicable to both you and your end-users in any territorial location(s).
- We do not offer any dispute resolution system, in any case, we will mutually sort out the issues and disputes or we can take our case to the court of law and will abide by the court’s decision.
- You undertake not to act in a manner that might be observed or perceived as damaging, degrading, or discrediting to Pixelette Technologies’ reputation and goodwill.
- You agree that you will not violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the Pixelette’s terms or any laws or requirements applicable to have any of our services or products or both.
- After accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that you will be bound to follow all the terms and conditions. All the undertakings or any contract between you and us will be going according to these terms and conditions.
Web, App, And software development terms
Pixelette Technologies offers digital marketing or SEO services to anyone who wants to work with us and pay us to do that. Our clients who take web development, web redesign, application development services, etc. can also ask us for digital marketing or SEO services. As our digital marketing service is a complete process that includes our content writers, graphic designers, and SEO specialists, there are various provisions which arise that you must undertake:
- As every content before publishing is sent to you for approval, our content writers are not answerable, responsible, liable, or accountable for any kind of damage or loss arising out of content.
- We are not responsible if someone remarks negative comments on our published content and that comment becomes harmful for your company’s reputation, image, or goodwill.
- If you provide us with any suggestions or comments relating to our services, which are or may be subjected to any Intellectual Property Rights, such comments or suggestions shall be exclusively owned by Pixelette Technologies. By providing such comments or suggestions to Pixelette, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used by Pixelette in order to provide ongoing assistance and technical support to anyone, to further develop, customize and improve the Pixelette services, or to facilitate, sponsor and offer certain promotions, and monitor overall digital marketing performance.
- If any religious content written for your website as with your direction becomes negatively aware and makes serious issues or that content becomes the basis of a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, or physical and mental illness to anyone, then Pixelette will not be responsible, liable, or answerable.
- Our SEO specialists are efficient enough, but we do not guarantee that Google will definitely rank your keywords on top rankings or positions.
- You agree to give us full power, title, licenses, consents, and authority to allow us to access any websites, web pages, and/or other online services, for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using the content.
- You agree to give us user ID and password of your website CMS for data entry and for managing other pages of your website, but in any case, anyone misuses your credentials, you also agree not to hold us responsible for any kind of damages.
- You agree that we can use your company name in our portfolio.
- In case, any of the image designed by our graphic designer becomes stressful, irritating, libelous, objectionable, defamatory, ethnically offensive, or unlawful for any reason after your approval, Pixelette will not be responsible, liable, or answerable.
- Pixelette Technologies shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damage, loss, or injury of any kind arising out of posted image or content in that image.
- You agree that Pixelette Technologies will not be responsible for copyright of any image or content.
All our services and products are subject to payments as determined by Pixelette Technologies. If you desire to have our services, you are required to pay the amount according to the contract. These are the following terms and conditions arising out of or relating to payments:
- We reserve the right to change our fees at any time, upon notice.
- All payments are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes relating to your use of or trading through your website.
- You agree to pay us some advance payments before having any of our service(s). The advance payment is not refundable until we, in our sole discretion, quit, leave, discontinue, abandon, suspend, or terminate the project.
- You agree to pay us on a milestone basis which directs you to make payments on a phase-wise. Every milestone is not refundable until we, in our sole discretion, quit, leave, discontinue, abandon, suspend, or terminate the project.
- When you get web development services from us, it is mandatory to also have our web maintenance service for which you will agree to pay us depending on the size of your website.
- The monthly payment for our SEO service is not refundable in any case until we, in our sole discretion, discontinue, suspend, renege, or terminate the service contract.
- You agree that in special circumstances, events, or situations (company closure, foreign attack, or severe national disasters which lead to company closure), we shall not be responsible, obliged, liable, or bound to refund you any money.
Note: The Refund amount may be different than the amount you were charged due to currency changes. We will not be responsible for any differences caused by the change of currency exchange rates or fees you were charged.
Limtation of liabilty
To the extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from interruption or cessation of our service(s), your inability to use your website or our website, errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, personal injury or property damage, you will not hold us liable, or any of our employee, officer, shareholder, affiliate, agent, or client.
You agree that your use of the site and any service(s) taken from us shall be at your sole risk. We provide our services on an “As Is”, “with all faults” and “As Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranty. We do not warrant that our services are complete, accurate, of any certain quality, reliable or secure in any way, or suitable for or compatible with any of you and your end-user(s). You agree that you are solely responsible for any kind of negative outcome.