PHP is an acronym of Hypertext preprocessor, an open-source general-purpose scripting language that is widely used for web development and can be embedded in Hotmail. PHP focuses mainly on Server-side scripting, in which you need to run a web server with a connected PHP installation. Another aspect of PHP is Command line scripting in which you can make a PHP script without any server, only PHP parser is needed. You can also write desktop applications by using advanced PHP features. PHP web development is enriched with advantages and has vast use in US companies.
Advantages of PHP web development:
- PHP is open source. It means you never need to wait for the release of the next version if something doesn’t work.
- Databases are highly supported
- PHP does not depend on any platform. It can run on multiple platforms.
- It costs low for maintenance and development with high performance and reliability.
- It is easy to develop and manage.
How to get command over PHP web development?
Try to take advantage of an already built PHP class or function. Before creating your function, check out the PHP manual. Create one master file that contains your settings instead of having your database settings scattered everywhere. Later on, when you need to make a change, you can do it in one file instead of many files. Sanitize your database inputs to prevent SQL injections. MySQL _ real _ escape _ string sanitizes the database. While developing your application let the display errors and error reporting be turned on, which will help you identify where the errors are coming from. Only comment on complicated parts of source code so when you revisit it later you will remember quickly what’s going on. Use a good source editor to save your time. Use a graphical user interface to speed up database development and administration.
PHP web development company in the US:
- Inflexion is a PHP web development company in the US having more than 800 specialists. They claim that they have profound expertise in full cycle-development. One of their PHP projects was a custom ticketing system for a construction company named Sturgeon Services International. The goal was to create a complex system that can take care of all business processes.
- Verdot is a web and software development company in California. Verdot designed and developed a website for SaaS products. They provided analytic tools for the client. Their clients were Samsung, Vodafone, Al-Jazeera media network, and The United Nations.
There are so many other PHP web development companies in the US that are using PHP in web development and their projects are getting good remarks from the customers.
Why do companies prefer PHP for web development?
Most companies prefer PHP web development because it is less time-consuming and makes code reusability possible. PHP language is versatile and flexible. PHP-based services are well-documented and easily scalable. Good PHP website performance helps to retain customers.
PHP is the most trending web language in the USA because of its various advantages and less consumption of time.